Hope everyone is doing well.
I teased this look in my last blog post and on my Instagram so here’s the 411. I’ve been getting so many compliments on this coat since the moment I wore it out for the first time on Christmas Day. But before I get into the details, I have to say a huge thank you to The Han Aesthetic for taking these photos. We were out in the rain so if you see raindrops on my outfit… they’re very real lol (the things I do for you guys!😅☔️)
I’ve tried and tested this coat for over a month so here’s how I styled it and my thoughts on all the items I’m wearing:
Black on black on black:
*Okay so I might look cool, calm and collected but trust me my hands were freezing.*
Shop my look | Puffer Coat | Similar Puffer Coat | Knee-High Boots | Bag
Let’s get into the pros of this coat:
- It’s $22 which works out as roughly only £15. For the quality, that’s such a good price point.
- It’s got a hood! Although, it didn’t come with the fur as pictured on the website, which I was disappointed by.
- I love the minimalist detail of the red and navy blue stripe/accent.
- It actually keeps me warm but it’s not too heavy (unlike my ASOS winter coat), so you could still wear it in the autumn and spring.
- It’s black, black goes with everything.
- It’s a good length.
Shop my look | Bag
I really love this little black bag, it has quickly become my go-to when I want to travel light. I was surprised by how much I could actually fit inside because although it is a small bag, it is deep. The quilted design of the bag also conveniently matches the coat.
The cons of this coat:
- The sleeves are slightly too short (I’m about 5ft 4 and I ordered a size Medium).
- Not as pictured on the website… where’s my fur?!
- The little black puff detail you can see pictured above has since snapped off! I think it might be salvageable but either way, this is not the most durable coat…
Shop my look | Knee-High Boots
These boots are from Amazon and they are available in a few other colours including grey, which I’d like to get, and wine red. They are super comfortable, have a good size heel and easily elevate so many outfits. Love them!
What are some of your winter wardrobe essentials? And random question… but do you prefer summer or winter? Personally I’m team summer, I don’t think my body was built for the cold 😂. Let me know in the comments down below 💕
God bless you!
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. – James 1:2-3